Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Care

Think I need to displace some things. As long as one is happy doing what one wants, how can anyone say it's a bad thing? Bad for ones self maybe. But I can get over it. But why do I have to? At my own expense? Or maybe it's not so bad. I was able to let it go before. Can't say it was easy or didn't hurt. I am trying to decide if I should go out to eat. I still have the same disalusion of eating in front of others. The motion sensor sent is a good idea. And they even added a protective part where it doens't go insain and with every little movement it sprays. I figure that I should try to get every little thing done possible so I will run out of things to do and be left with the things I have to do.

It's the paralizing fear. It's strong. Very strong. I know I will regret if I don't. Do I want to shower now or later? Better to just do it now. Gotta get it done eventually anyways.

No comments: