Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stonewalled

~I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing~
~I'm praying to a God I don't believe in~
~When a heart breaks, no it don't break even~
~When I'm wide awake, she has no trouble sleeping~
~They said bad things happen for a reason~
~But no wise words are going to stop the bleeding~

Such a fitting song. There really is a song for every occasion. Do I ever cross your mind? For some reason I don't think so. It has been 2 days and I still the the red painful spotty itchies. They are starting to migrate to my face. They were all over my neck and now are all over my upper back. I do not know what to do about them. I pray that they will go away soon. They are crawling up my cheek. I hope not to itch them, but it's hard like how many things are in life.

~I am tired~
I am tired of being sad. I am tired of not being able to get anything done. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of the pissie fits.

No comments: