Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can't Be Bothered

~Why Bother~
For the most part I have not been bothered too much. More or less be lazie about getting things done while feeling that I can't get things done if I can't do it all properly. Sure sucks. So it's the afternoon now. It's really nice and sunny out to my amusement. For most of the week, I didn't give into any of the urgers to peep, but today I did. It was to be expected more or less according to the calender. Else, I have been pretty good at it. But this way of thinking of living in the moment and having fun makes me want to not try as much. Like if things are not going well, I just turn away from it. I don't really want to do that, yet I don't want to cause myself any kind harm or put myself in harm's way.

~Itchys~
I have these red spots all over me. They are really making me itchy. It could be due to dryness or something else. I worry. You live life only seeing things for your own view. And wonder why things happen to me, when it happens to more people than you can comprehend.

No comments: