Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Intersting

Interesting news today. More scandalous Chinese scandal. It sure really ruin the image of Chinese that I had in my head. I wonder why it is like that? How are people able to be that way? It really makes me wonder what has the world come to. And suddenly I have many things on my mind. Not that it helps that I got a moody monkey on my back as well. Think it's pressure from the the job prospect that's really pushing it. Not so much on my side, but more on the other side.

The scandal makes me think of things. Things I prefer not to think about. But are things I have to consider. I am really sweaty in the hands today. I am not sure how to stop it. I know I need to take care of myself above all. But it gets tough. I don't want to make things hard for myself.

No comments: