Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alejandro

~Shame~
Some reasons dreams are running amist. And still no call at this rate. I was feeling ever so slightly more confidant the other day and even this morning. But it all has seemed had faded. it makes me wonder if I had done better on formatting would things had been better or would I have gotten a second look. Sitting here makes it all the more painful, both literally and in theory. A note from Stell makes me happy and yet depressed.

~Carnival~
So there's this one last evening. It was something from like Zombieland. Was at a carnival and droped off Denis's roomy there. Called her to ask when she wants to be picked up. But I had a feeling she didn't want to say when to be picked up to be troublesome, so she would say you can come later as an excuse for her to be able to stay longer. She ended up saying can come get her 35mins later as if to give us time. For some reason wanted to go grab her sooner. But there's all I can really recall. The rest I can not really remember. There were some other odd random details with the coz and , but nothing major was said or done. Was maybe just part of the background noise.

..And I need to poo again, think the sh churng fun does a number on the tummy..

I was a little assessable about the recipes last night. But I got lots of things I need to deal with. why I make this all so hard on myself?

She's not broken, she's just a baby. It doesn't matter the order, just get something done is enough. It all needs to be done anyways.

  • Look for addresses
  • Organize papers
  • Put away and toss cloths
  • Iron shirt
  • Organize dry foodies
  • Package fans
  • Update zon listing
  • Start GRE
  • Get rid of the 2 windows
  • Change phish
  • Vac carpet
  • Aspirin face
  • Setup toothy brush
  • Dig out united health number
Stick with simpler things

No comments: