Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Downer

I shouldn't let others get me down, but at the same time not sure what I can do except always be there. Not everything has to do with you. But you can't help but wonder at times. Not really feeling it today. Nor do I really feel it on the other days either. Lets not focus on others so much now and work on yourself. You sure have a thing for telling others to take care of themselves, but not yourself. So lets work on that. I am bummed as well, but lets not let that get the better of me.

That's good enough. I can't worry too much of the details. You know is like saids, not like remmeber anything or care enough to tell me. But most things have a thing for manufesting itself to be something other than it's own. So don't drown yourself in your own suffering. It's not always about me, it's not always about you either. It really has been awhile since diamonds have fallen. Am still trying to let go of things. But I don't want to seem uncaring. So all I can know I can never really give up. It's not really an option. So what can I do?

  • I can give a call
  • Ask how ill roomy is doing
Don't be angry. Don't be resentful. You don't want to add to the plate. Show some care and understanding. It's not always going to be easy. Things sure have a way of not going the way you expect it to. I don't want to add more pressure. I know is doing best. I can only be patient and wait. Only time can tell. No one said it would work out anyways.

I found it interesting yesterday wen talking. Told me I was in for a lot of heartache... I know I put myself in that kind of danger and risk. So I have no one to blame but myself. So I must not be too upset, as long as I tried my best. That's all God can ever ask of me.

I still need to write a note of sort as jerk HR people didn't think it was enough. So I figure I put in some effort to ensure I get it right.

No comments: