Monday, February 8, 2010

Don't Be Disapointed

~Meh~
Today was more or less sluggish. It could be because I got potty issues this day. Been here twice today. But at least it isn't too bad. It could always be worse. You know like the liquid stuff. But I guess I better get organized and get some tasks done.

~Stats~
It looks like 80% is the magic number. It seems to high. It's what I expected. This weekend was interesting. Changed the story again. I do not know what to believe. Is making this very difficult for me. I just find it hard to believe. First it was have not done it before, and then changed it to have done it, and then again to have not. Omg... how many times does it need to be changed? What are you trying to do to me? Why is it you make it so hard for me to trust you... I really want to, I really do, but why you do this to me? I don't know, I feel like I am wasting my time. I don't want to think about it now. A part of me wants to let it all go. But a part of it can not and longs for better.

Daily Planetary Overview
The Moon will be sextile Venus tonight. This aspect will make your social life active and you'll be surrounded with friends and good conversation. You may decide to take a short trip with someone close to you so you have time to talk.

Your Horoscope - Today, Feb. 8, 2010
Have you been thinking about working towards a career as a writer or teacher? If you have, Melly, this is the day to get the ball rolling. Perhaps you need to just sit down and start writing, or perhaps you want to take some courses that could help to improve your skills. A number of communications from out of state or even from distant lands could come your way, from people with information that might change your life in some way.


Like yesterday and as of today, I really don't feel up to anything. More or less I get more depressed at the idea of all the things I have not done or could have done. I think I should more focus on myself and internally more than on the outside and on others. I think it's a way to keep myself from realizing and to advoid conflict with myself. It just seems so much easier to blame someone else for why you are unhappy.

No comments: