Friday, January 2, 2009

Love with No Regrets

Just let go, it's not that I don't love enough, it's already have enough. Contentment.
Yesterday was more or less to say interesting. Really wonder if it's all a big joke. What is worng with this picture? So the other day I just had to see if there was anything. Happen to be one go got on to see if any responce. It was more like a greeting for no longer than 5 minutes and from there, I knew there was nothing. There was no going back from that point. It confirmed what I was thinking, but I just had to be sure that there was also nothing left on my end. Yesterday evening proved to be interesting... topic was shattered, but it always went back to the same thing. What are we? I wish I could let this go as well. Let go, so there's nothing to be missed. With the language barrier in mind, should not take things so indifferent but more literal. What you want? What you want me to do? Just speachless. Hopefully it was just a dream or even a joke. A promise is a promise. This will pass. I hope soon and end thing.

On a lighter note, made sugar cookies with stephy. They were tasty and it was a fun mess. And I don't know if it was late or what, but sim did end up getting me a mp3 player. So it wasn't ideal, but good enough. Now it's just sit and wait. They are so late. It's almost redicuious. No matter, it doesn't change anything. We already know the ending. Nothing can change the invetable.

No comments: