Monday, January 5, 2009

Frustration

Your Horoscope - Today, January 5, 2009
You have got a great deal of energy at your disposal today, melly, but beware because it is erratic and powerful. You have the stamina to make major changes, and the window of opportunity to break free from any restrictions that you feel are holding you back. Embrace the new and fresh aspects of your life that ring true to your freedom-loving nature. Give your soul room to breathe as you take a long walk among the trees this afternoon.



  • Lets start this off a little differently today. I do need to be free of this one way or another. I was feeling better yesterday and for a minute I was weak. It's better to know now than later. To play rather than be played. I do hope this opportunity comes soon. The pain that's all too familar is becoming more and more unbarable. Maybe I need to just get away from it all. I need to remember my teachings. Can it be worng to speak honestly form the heart? He does preach honesty. Maybe it's a sign or a test? No need to worry about something you can not control or have no control over, you are only creating more suffereing for yourself.

Taro>>> You’ve got an intoxicating encounter on the cards today if you’re going on a trip or cross the path of a stranger… The World sets you up for a change of scenery while Judgment guarantees that your relationships will be based on honesty. Fantastic changes are in store, melly! If some friends are planning a huge get-together today, go along. You won’t regret the journey! In your professional life, don’t hesitate to knock on new doors and try new opportunities. It may be time to widen your horizon somewhat. The World opens your eyes to things other people are engaged in, while Strength lets you discriminate between what’s good and what’s bad. By developing your curiosity in this way, you will come to a better understanding of your own motivation.


  • On a lighter note, I am glad that I did go fishing today, else I would have really missed out or more so for them dad and uncle could have missed more. Giant muskie to same the day. When I first saw it, I had a feeling it was going to be big, but nothing I could have imagined. I thought for a second it was a snake. The body of it was long and thick as it was pulled from the ice, it shimmerd in the light before it rolled in the icy snow. It was an amazing sight.
  • Crack crack crack, don't be caught up in the illusion dilusion, gotta crack crack crack.
  • Some good things have come out of today was I did get the grant. It is really good enough.

No comments: