Sunday, January 25, 2009

Recourse

I think I left out last Sunday. Which by all means was important. I really like the lights, it's so bright and pretty. It makes me happy and overall, last weekend was not too shabby at all.

1/18/09: I guess so much has happened that I left it out. So after conflict, we did talk later that staurday and things seems to have gotten better. So we made plans to go to church and to a gethering. Church went better than I expected. The talk of the day was about Jesus and about finding God, or more like God finding us. It was interesting. Uncle was so very nice and the little buggers as well. And Cal is so sweet. Should have went for that one. And as usual go lost going to gathering, but it wasn't my fault because she missed N101. But that was fun too and tasty as well. Need to remember to find out how to make all the goodies. Apple cake and carmel bar as well. So tasty. Overall it was a good time and it was funny how was told had couple look =.= You kidding me? Rediculious. On the way back got caught in the ditch, but that was my bad. Took a illigal U turn and butt got caught in the snow. Fortunattly there was a nice guy that pulled us out. I don't know if it was luck or what. Or even like mom saids, God was watching over me. But for some reason when we were stuck, there was no panic at all. For some reason I knew we were going to be okay.

No comments: