Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to my Perch

And so I am feeling a slight twing in my throat. I did pop some pills, so homefully it will be better soon. I did try to drink the whole juice to no adue. But I do need to drop off some stuff for the punk. So I better get packing and I need to run some stuff off as well. The Statement I can look over and plan it out before I do anything because typeing should not be too difficult. It's just coming up with the ideas that is time consuming. Overall today I have been drowsie due to the first set of pills I took. I also need to take care of some images I owe to someone later if not tomorrow morning.

Okay, so I look over the images and I don't know what I was thinking. Either I was lazies or what. Either way, I rather stay here and watch Lost. I don't want to be at beck and call. It's better here and I am not feeling up to it either. Already had lunch with em today anyways. Good enough. I feel so tired. Maybe I should try to get some rest early and hope tomorrow I will feel better. It's unlikely, but it doesn't mean I can't try. I should give em a call and drop off some stuff. Oh my goodness, maybe it's the way I am sitting but I can start to feel the body aches. Gosh darn it.

No comments: