Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vomiting Blood

I'm sure there is something to say, but I am not sure what is was. I know there was something. And so we shall talk about now. This week has really been something. I feel tired but I am not sure for what reason. I am tired of working I think or just maybe thinking of it. So I want to give myself a break. Hopefully once I am home things will be better and I can reset myself. I want to try to be more healthy which is never easy since I feel already that I have spent too much money on food already.

I am not sure what to think about yesterday night. I question my feelings. If there is even any or is it just a physical need? But I have to keep my head on straight. I need to think things through. Everything happened so fast. Hopefully not out of controll. But all this feels so familar. Like I have done this before. I know there's a chance this could all be a ploy. Do I need to get into the details? It was so close to crossing the line. Next thing I know, I was being touched and was in my birthday suit with my hand being pushed down. It was funny how it was all taken off so quickly lol and I didn't even notice the bottom as well. But it all seemed like a dream. Something I have talked to someone once before all happening before me. But I felt it. It was nice XD I am such a perv lol gosh darn it. wetness... Must pratice selfcontrol. It was funny how it was thought of the concern of weight.



No comments: