Thursday, January 29, 2009

Change of Pace

Scope: Today, you reach a balance in your emotional life, melly. Justice and the World set the scene for stability and faithfulness – it may even be that an affair you’ve kept secret up until now will be brought out into the open. You feel as if you’re on solid ground and you’re not afraid to look into the future of your relationship with confidence. And marriage is in the air…

Interesting eh? It's funny really. I really don't know what to think nor do I want to give all controll. But I really don't care in some aspects. I sure hope it's not my marriage lol. Have not looked at this for awhile. Maybe it really is time to get back to what I am use to. But today I forget that it's a Thursday. I really need to get out of this room, I really do. But I am still not feeling very well so I don't really dare to leave. I really just want to get better. Today was interesting, a thinker more or less. Nice at the same time. But something to think about. If I remember correctly the other day I try to do econ and so disapoted in the score. At this point if everything was like that, I don't know how am I to do well? The answers don't seem to be there. Today got secur score and also ever so slightly disapointed at the score too. But it's to be expected because I really didn't know and still don't know what to do with the first problem. After class, it started to make me think about the CFA. It's not something that I have thought much of. It's something that will require more study. Oh so much to work on. The other day I think it was arse left a message. It really wasn't anything, nor do I really remember it. Just a note. I don't remember if I mentioned anything about the last call. But if I didn't, it was interesting and yet funny. It's funny to hear someone cry and it's not over you. For a second, a quick thought crossed my mind wondering if would you have the same for me? Funny right? or more sad? On a side note, isn't it strange how an eggroll doens't even have egg in it? And I just wanted to laugh and thought you get what you deserve. The sleepless nights. Can you feel it? Still not feeling very well. I shall try to get some rest for now. Hopefully to get better soon love.

No comments: