Monday, December 1, 2008

Trust come on Foot, but Leaves on Horse back

It's really true what they say. Distress. Eh is making me distressed and I can feel it. But I expect nothing, but it just seems more and more eh just wants to go home. But nothing but love. I hope for the best for em. As long as eh is happy, I need not to know anything more. Knowing or not, won't make any difference, it can't change how I feel. Just contentment when things are well. And appreciation when things are down, they are there for a reason to teach us something. Even eh is there to teach me something. I do so much and yet I do nothing. Maybe it's better off that way. I really don't remember if I have used this image or not. But all this incomplete work is really eating away at me. I really do hope tomorrow I can be so much mroe productive. It may help to have a faster computer that I can just plow through all this. I will just leave this as is. There is a part of me that really wants a mp3 player, but I know I will get ill of all this soon and I need time to myself and to listen to myself. I can't keep ignoring myself especially how important I am.

NUTS = It's a nagging unfinished tasks. It's true... Goodnight self, tomorrow shall bea good day, very productive. It's all because I want to. Not for you or any other reason other than for myself. Because I am.

No comments: