Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ajahn Mosquitoes

(it's so cute, I really want to get one for simmy) I will just preorder it I think. The door to my heart is open to you. Difficult beings take advantage of you... mosquitoes. Most diffuculty is how you react to it. You can change them? Being difficult is a phase from birth to death? Freshly sqousen lol he grunted. But where in the world does he get all this food? The one that's most difficult to live with is you. Reason you find other people difficult, is because you find yourself difficult.

The cause of stress: when it gets to heavy to bare, you don't know how to put it down, are afriad to put it down. Nothing to do with amount of work you have.

I don't think I will finish this talk, but it's a good one.

So on a side note, eh called so stressed as usual over communication. Lasted for 20minutes. Not sure how the topic on eating came up, but something about not thinking about eh. And then about not inviting em to eat. Intersting lol. Okay then, I will take you up on it. Show em to be careful what you say, especially around me because I will take you up on it and hold you to your word. So ha. Liar or not, even if so, can make em into not one eventually.

No comments: