Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I will give you hell

And somehow I give myself hell what what I put myself through. Consider it as good karma I am trying to collect. For now, good night self. Please do take care. We shall disguss in the morning in further details as I digest the events. It's funny how friendly eh is. I know how it is. How friendlyness can be mistaken for else. But I have witnessed it how it is like with other people. But also would turn around and be different. Do realize the same was spent on Lu. So don't be thinking of anything. Really no different treatment. But with caution on the side, don't get over your head. Don't give more than you can. Give what you are content with. I am content with what is now. I really am. But like all things. As much as you want it to be like this always, it will pass like the wind. To them, you are just a fleating moment. So enjoy them moment, don't think much of it. Even if you do then fine. Lets just get it all out on the table. So what if you do, so you do. So you enjoy the company. But honest to God, really, seriously.. you can't even take care of yourself. You know your situation. And I think that was enough. I know I start to think about this when the semester ends. That things be different once it's all over with mketing and all the fluf. And time would have passed us by and the moment be over. I know it seems sad. But something new will come by. Maybe it be a good thing or even better. Who knows. It's really how you relate to everything.

I really didn't expect things to end up like the way they did. How it get to this point. It's funny. But back to basics, I do enjoy the company. On some wierd level we do get a long. But it maybe all a dilusion. It's something I will live with. But be mindful. We have fun, or least I do. I am greatful. Thank you, even to arse, especially to arse. If it wasn't for it, I really don't know things could even have a chance to turn out like they did. Thanks You.

No comments: