Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time Wasted

Or was it? No matter at this point. I need to get back to work. Can churn out details later. Think if I got through this part. I can get much mroe done. Or lat least I will feel I can. The marketing thing is really pushing it to the edge. But we will see. I know I am not feeling confidant about this. But I have to trust. I did spend a little too much time on Arb and it was I can tell at first not for me, but eventually it was. I can sence the manipulation. What am I trying to do? I can feel reverting back to old ways. Long forgotten past that was left behind. I need to reset myself. Once it's done you will feel better, but I can tell you that you will feel like crap if you don't try your best and don't give up now. It's not like I have not throught about it. But not matter how you cut it, it can only lead to nowhere or to a place you don't want to be. A road taken long ago. You must save yourself. On a side note. Bumped into Ike like 3 times today. Bad day and last thing said may stop by eep! But God dam it, why have to be so freaking cute! Good Lord. *cry cry* Solution: must stay away.

Save me, I am really drawning in Rain.

No comments: