Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's not what you say, but what you do

Stupid blogger, where were you when I needed you? I guess it was just luck that it started to work just when I left. I am still distressed over the other day. But today I saw something that really hit reality hard. Eh is just frinedly towards everyone. Especially friendly. I see em for what eh is. I can see that now. I see right through em. The more I think about it. The more mum seems to be right about these types of things that I am just used. It really isn't what you way, it's what you do. I hear a lot of talk. Seldom see and observe where I am not involved. Today I saw a different side that's not the same as eh's words. Actions really do speak louder than words. They really do.. it's so true.

Today for the most part in a long while I have let it go. I really have. But sometimes I feel like without anything, does like have any meaning or it losses all meaning. But I guess I am trying to still find meaning in myself from within and not look out for meaning. The meaning must come from within.

No comments: