Friday, December 12, 2008

Materialism

So I don't feel so bad today. Although I was far more productive yesterday and I am feeling productive, yet I am not doing anything much. What was funny today was Arb said I should marry em so I could take care care of eh lol funny funny. Other than that, the food wasn't that good. No idea why they liked it. It was ordinary.

Besides that, group was pretty productive. I am feeling less worried. Like everything else it passes. I still need to finish up the talk from yesterday. Other than that, even today I did get a few things done.

After getting home, Linens and Things was 50% off and oh dear there goes all the work I have done. The greed didn't take over so much, but I could feel it there. Materialistic. Materialism like Rainism ^^ emm so good. The temparary satisfaction. But I do feel I have made some progress. I remember when comp craped out on me and I would freak over lossing everything. Yet this time it was different. I was more or less indifferent. The loss was like nothing. I was a wee bit upset that the comp might not start up again, but it did. The lost content didn't matter to me. Given that I have some of it backedup, but most of it was lost. The videos and especially images. All gone. The videos I didn't feel much for, but the images. Took so many years to collect, all gone. I was sad, but not in pain. But everything worked out. Got the comp back up and working.

After the comp fixed, had a chat about memorization. But the bottom line is that around here, memorization proves nothing. Doesn't show you know anything. It's all about application. Any idiot can memorize. I know I still feel and I aknowledge it. The more I know the more I see we are different animals that don't see eye to important things. It makes it easier to bare and let go. Thanks you.

With love and compasion, the door to my heart is open to you.

I also should note that eh did mention getting something, but I really long for nothing. At least I know it can't be anything that could satisfy me, just bring me disapointment. Thus I want nothing.

No comments: