Monday, May 17, 2010

Slow Morning

I need to enjoy whatever I can on this quite day before I lose the comp and time to dinker around and to reflect. But I hope jer does get his stuff in soon. But I got a feeling not this week. My feelings are never usually wrong. I know tries to reassure me on many levels. Tries best, I do know that. I know really loves and cares for mother, but the idea of coming in second or not even puts me off in some ways.

This week is going to be a nice week. It's funny to watch the Muscle clean the floors and the desk a few times over and still not satisfied.

There's no moving on, so I'm already gone.. sometimes I feel that way. But I try to keep busy so I have no time to think of it, Yesterday was semi productive. I did get almost half the stuff on the list done. The list will continously grow and shrink.

-penquin housing
-dig out pizza rebate
-finish cleaning phish
-vac carpet
-rearrange freezer
-start new donate pile
-look for pots for plents
-prep cloths for next weekend
-(I keep coming up with more junk to do)
-clear fish drawer
-rearrange makeup again
-(dang, list is sure getting long)
-credit card math



Know the list is not that long, but it should be good enough. I shoudl stop by NHCC again and try my luck on another planner. It is that time of year again.

Scope over all today saids comfrontation with the lover and optimisum for the future.
Taro saids love energy when it comes to the matters of the heart, but harmony.

It's funny as I sit here at 11am to hear the muscle wiping things down and complaining about the floor.

Most of the stuff I have listed after the 4th thing is not something that is dier. But having the AC on at the office does conseal my typing. So that makes me feel better and at the same time cold. It doesn't help that it's right behine me. If I see steph today, I'll have to ask her about the twins game and if not, means more money for me. So either way, it's all good.


Always looking for stuff for the hair:

Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor
Courtesy of Motions Professional/Courtesy of Motions Professional

This magic potion rebuilds weak hair from the inside out, says Hype Hair editor-in-chief Adrienne Moore. In addition to restoring brittle locks, it maintains your hair's health while preventing future damage. Think of it as hair insurance in a bottle.

$6.39, amazon.com


Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron
Courtesy of Hot Tools/Courtesy of Hot Tools

Get beautiful barrel curls in no time with this iron. Infrared heat retains moisture, leaving your curls hydrated and bouncy all night long.

$49.99, ulta.com


Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Courtesy of Pantene Pro-V/Courtesy of Pantene Pro-V

With a few washes, you can get rid of dull, limp hair and bring your tresses back to life. The two-in-one formula cuts down on prep time while leaving your hair glossy and extra-touchable.

$8.79, drugstore.com


BaByliss Pro GT Gold Titanium Root Straight Iron/Comb
Courtesy of BaByliss/Courtesy of BaByliss

Latinas with thick, flat hair will swoon over this iron and comb combo. The iron gets close to the scalp, while the comb provides lift for added volume and body.

$49.99, folica.com

Aussie Catch the Wave Sprunch Hair Spray
Courtesy of Aussie/Courtesy of Aussie

Bed head is the latest tousled trend, and this hair spray definitely delivers. Just spray and scrunch for a strong hold on your messy waves that will last all day.

$4.29, drugstore.com

Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
Courtesy of Tresemmé/Courtesy of Tresemmé

One look at the bottle and you'll know that this heat spray means business. Apply before blow-drying or flat-ironing to minimize heat damage and condition as you style.

$4.75


I think I have a thing for hair priducts more than makeup. I really do need to clear out some of that makeup. Especially when it comes to cheap stuff that doesn't work.. Oh wait, I can give the squeesey bottle stuff to the cousin. I shall save it for her then. I don't seem to miss soaps so much. I am not sure why. I should come up with some questions to ask like where the mom is sleeping and what she does during the day. Things are becoming more certain on this end and less on the other end. Thoughts are mostly a mess today. Just ramdomly coming out as they come to me.

Think the muscle ran out on purpose so doens't have to write anything up. Sure suspecious. I can only assume went to get back straightened. It is kind of nice to be able to be on my own. Sure don't seem that busy. But for the most part now, we are more or less sitting ducks when it comes to waiting for replys. Really sol. But half the day has already gone by. Funny how time passes so quickly when you got a computer to dinker around with. Else, this could have been drudgery. It's like when Jer left, everyone else did as well. I think most of it has to do with jer calling them first and then they are calling back.

~Bags~
The whole bag situation makes me all greedy like. Think I would rather have a bag that I can abuse more. I really don't want to turn into a collector. But I for sure want to take a pict of it. Not sure for what reason. But for the heck of it I guess with the penpen.

~Dejh Vu~
I feel like that after sitting her for a bit, like I have done all this before. Looking out the wondow for something to look at or to do. I am not sure if this means anything if anything at all. It could be bordom setting in. But I do have a bad feeling on all this. Maybe it is because I am pesamestic. But for the most case it has not been worng.. ever...

No comments: