Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home

Your Horoscope - Today, May. 13, 2010
You may be feeling like you are not able to get much done today, Melly, but don't sweat it. Whatever you do, don't pressure yourself into thinking you have a certain agenda that must get accomplished before sundown. Your heart and mind are in the same place, but you may not be sure which way to direct them. Don't feel like you need to find a direction at this time.

It has been awhile since I could come straight home and not need to go anywhere else. But it wasn't like I wasn't warned. Scope said today was going to be a tough day. I did try my beat to get through it and get done what needed to be done. Although not everything, but just the things that needed to be done. So it was good enough. Hopefully tomorrow will be better..


~This Morning~

This was something I wrote earlier. I was fairly positive actually. And then by evening, it went crashing down. I am not sure why. But as usual, guess it was expectations went awry. I just try not to care. But people keep saying I seem sad. It's not really sad. More or less indifferent to the things going around me. It just seems like I don't care anymore.

Today the day went faster. But this week really has been trying. I hope today will be better and I can be more positive no matter the outlook or outcome. I need to be content on my own. Because you know may not always be there. So you need to take care of it on your own. Like that Yogi, mind over matter. Can you really do such an impossible thing? I know I don't have much time to work on this, but I can still try. The fake mistress more or less. I need to feed one self. I will get things done when the time comes and when the time is right. No use rushing into something and making a mess. Know what you want, but not need to have it. Be flexible.

No comments: