Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bore

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=MTGEFNCL%3AIND

Things I need to do. But what am I to do when I got nothing better to do than to watch the front?

Really is ban hou san. And that fa looklook shirt.

Meetings are nice. I miss the note part of the school email.

Not sure where this is going, but I hope it goes somewhere nice and pleasant.

Thing I do like is the nice and soft pants. It's different than the usually getup. Jer is really nice. Is really the one that's really watching out for me. Dan Tot not so much. Little akward to talk to. But both fairly down to earth, just need to sleak up a little more. Need ot be sing mook de. Likes this oldies rege station called The Current. I never figured that I be answering phones. Something that I have always struggled with. But I think by the time all is said and done, I should have a fairly good feel for it all.

Good thing for the cookie here, else I might have been dying. I do need to consider bringing in something. The fridger is more or less ickies. So what is it I do? I do basic office work like answering phones, scanning, and copying, and fill out orginate loan applications and do closing paperwork. Else drink water and dinker. That doesn't sound too bad does it? But something id sure better than nothing. After thinking about it, do I feel it's really that suckies afterall? We will see if this can lead to something more. Oh one thing I did notice that's really funny is Jer's cell. It's actually kind of old schoolish with the soft neon green. And then there's the strange is my dad around msg from a last name that didn't match any of them. But it looks like there also going to be another addition eventually. We shall see when that happens.. Sure really scared the bageebies out of me.

I need to bring my own note pad and a folder. The tiny post it notes doesn't work very well. They slip and slide like no other. Or my hands are too big. Too much cookies are making my tum tum feel funny.

No comments: