Thursday, May 27, 2010

June Bug

~Half way point~
5/25
I had a pet June bug for a few minutes today. I got a little overly excited about it, but then reality hits and you realize you can't really have one even though they eat leaves and grass. I wonder what they do besides that? But it seems like the Junnies are pretty harmless.

http://glo.msn.com/relationships/debunking-dude-theory-1533313.story?gt1=49006

At times I feel like I shouldn't even be paid dittly squat. I think working previously has given me the too laxed feel in both areas. And here as well has given me the false impression of ease. I still need to pick up some nunus and condensed milk. They always seem to be working on something. Not sure what.

~Paper Clip~
Other times goofing around, and the other not really sure. Who knew a little paper clip could throw off my game. Something so small. As a result, I maybe off for the rest of the day. But I am not sure if I had written about the guy that came in alone the other day and had a very interesting talk with. I seemed to liked talking to him. I could have gone on longer. It makes me wonder.

So at least I had a chance to fix the paper clips... But all the less I still feel bumped. Either way, this sucks. It's like pigeon's situation. Always wanting more. But I feel a time crunch.

No comments: