Thursday, January 28, 2010

Eye

Eye is a hurting this evening. I recalled something ah moe said about something growing in her eye and she popped it. I noticed I had something like a white ball growing, but wasn't sure what it was. But today I decided to take it out. And I did. And it stings. Hopefully it will be alright. Can't say this is very comfortable, but I am hoping I could get this done sooner.

Today I looked up Asher on facebook and noodle as well. It feels somewhat comfortable in times of stressing and uncertainty. But it's a nice thing where the focus is not always on me or about me. Once in awhile it's nice to focus on something else. It really is.

There's always another day.

I feel his pain. He really has been stressing on the while marriage situation. I hope it get better for him and they will find peace. I still feel bad for myself. But I don't want to think about myself for now. I want to put that baggage down. It gets heavy and makes me tired.

No comments: