Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Turtle with a Mustache

Daily Planetary Overview
Venus sextile Uranus today will bring a range of emotions and new personal contacts. Surprising situations will turn out for the best. You may not see this at first, but eventually you'll understand why things are happening.

Yesterday was though. There was a time where I thought there could have been a abuse of power or of opportunity and so it was taken away from me. But now magically it as arisen again. Will I make the same mistake again? I hope not. There are many things I do not know yet. I worry about the reason. I have been haunted these past two days. I worry. I really do hope things do turn out for the best. Last night I spent most of the evening thinking up how this would all go down...

~Lies~
I wonder was this all kept from me on purpose? Are you doing this to hurt me? What have I done to you? It makes me want to go back to the mistress mindset. At least someone knows what is going on... What are we doing this for? What is the meaning of all this? I feel confused, more than usual. I thought about it. Maybe spend hours on it. The feelings has seemed to simmer down. I am glad. But do not know yet how to deal with it yet. I hope with time and prayer, the answer will come...

It's funny how we are watching the same channel and yet we are in different rooms. I am not sure how to feel about everything, all I know is that I need to get things done. There's something that I noticed yesterday suddenly. I realize I no longer need or long for a mouse. I recall at the beginning it was difficult, so uncomfortable. But after forcing myself to go through it, it has become like second nature now. I have no issues with it now. But I still find it uncomfortable the position.

Is this all to painful to go through again? Is it worth it? But you really don't know if you have not tried.

Tarot
In your active life, “Good things come to those who wait,” is your motto for the day. Without making big waves you’ll progress slowly but steadily, with intelligence and discretion, stimulated by the beneficial combination of the Sun and the High Priestess. Your ability for penetrating analysis, your creative vision and your logical approach will impress your partners and your colleagues. Why not be a little more forthcoming and share your ideas more openly?

I do hope the patients pays off... I know I have not been of late. But I know I shouldn't be so cold. I can do what I can. What one does is really ones own choice. As hard as it is to accept it, I have to. It's funny how we are on a roller coaster of emotions. I must not dwell on things. Speaking of emotions, a few days before saw the most interesting doc on emotions. I think it maybe something useful.

Opera show today was interesting on international relations, to use someone.. wonder if I am missing out on something.

No comments: