Thursday, January 7, 2010

Catching Up

Caught up with a bunch of people today. Well I haven't been feeling well and nor would I say 2 people as a bunch. But for the most part, the ones that more or less mattered. While one is having a tough time and still trying to get his act together. Though I do see some slight improvment, but tough nether less. The other while from previous convers seems to be doing well, times and relations have been strained. Who knew when things were specially seemingly going well.

Stomach is not feeling well. It could be the soupage or just my diet. Can't say I am doing well. I am letting things bother me and interfear with my own musings. I feel I have done some things today, but felt distracted. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better. And as each day goes by, hopefully it will be better and heal.

Daily Planetary Overview
The Sun quincunx Mars today may disrupt many of your plans. You may have to stop what you're doing to manage someone's anger or defend yourself. You may feel motivated to get a project completed, but won't have the resources to proceed.

Your Horoscope - Today, Jan. 7, 2010
Today you might intuitively pick up some rather strange and unsettling thoughts and feelings from a brother, sister, or neighbor, Melly. However, this person isn't likely to want to talk about what's bothering them, even if you express concern. Sometimes people have to work these things out for themselves, so just make it clear that you're available if they want to talk about it. Then let it go. Right now that's all you can do.

~Troubled~
As talking to people, we discover we all have troubles. Today I know earlier said something mean and said something meaner. I don't know why everyone picking on. What do so wrong you have to do that? It seems so unfair...

No comments: