Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Take a fresh look at your career situation. Emotions point to change.

Of the past week, I have been stressing. Really stressing. I don't know how to sit better. I am not eating well and as a result I am losing weight which really ticks me off. I was glad earlier that I was bleeding, but I think because of my diet, I was not bleeding well. So while I work on this, I am listing to relationships and take notes. The past likes to get in the way doesn't it? It has a way of getting to me.

~How you relate to people~
You should only think of US.
It's what we share between us
What we see in another person, is what grows in them, what we expect?
No fear or control, put peace, kindness, forgiveness, love and respect
Look at people with kindness and respect..
We make thing happen, no relation is meant to be
What we water, grows
What you see in another is what grows
What you make of them is what makes a tasty cake



Daily Planetary Overview
Mercury quincunx Mars today may bring a restless mentality and the tendency to argue. You'll have to watch your temper and bite your tongue. You may express an opinion without thinking about the consequences, and have a lack of tact and diplomacy.

Your Horoscope - Today, Jan. 25, 2010
A surprise in the department of love and romance is on its way to you, Melly. Things are coming around full circle, and the investments you made in this realm of your life are finally paying off. Something new is cropping up, but in reality, this is a result of things you set in motion long ago. Be open to embrace the tremendous flow of love and beauty that are coming your way.

All this sounds nice. I really do hope for.

No comments: