Sunday, August 2, 2009

Egregious

Suck

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Been too tired of late, wanted to listen to something, but not sure what so I end up listening to a talk show. Something I been meaning to get to. I hope to finish this up soon. Get my mind on something else, but I like the point the host makes at the end of part 3. Intersting, just finished the whole video and it just seems like girls want security. How it's defined by each indivdual will be different.

~Issues~
I don't want to spend so much time on this. I hope to be able to get through this tomorrow. Many things have come across my mind, some highs and lows. But in general of late I have been cold. For the past day I have had a sore throat. I hope it's not a cold. It could be a lack of sleep. It could even be swine flu. I really hope not and hope I will soon get better. Can't worry about it now, I need to take care of myself. Goodnight self. See you in the morning.


No comments: