Sunday, August 9, 2009

Backwards

Lets work this from a different angle. Went to use pigeons computer last night and helped to reorganize his cords and computer. The dinner wasn't bad at all. Not too shabby. Else, realized how dependant we are on the Internet and how we grow so attached to it. But just getting on to see something that takes as little as 5 minutes. But I think it's the control of when we can look and it's there whenever we want it. How avalible it is. Oh and I finally figured out who it was that was calling. strange who didn't leave a message. Or even email. But I think I shall email soon with what I got. But I wonder how well we should follow the outline or can we kind of go off on our own? But I think we should try to follow it as closely as possible and then add to it or divide it up. I got up from my perpective pretty early.

I want to say been having a tough time. But things are never really what they seem to be. What is really going on? I guess I be distressed too. But could it be waiting for the last minute to change? A desperate attempt against the odds.

No comments: