Friday, August 28, 2009

Disaster

Yesterday was so one. But I feel much better today, I should actually check the scope first before I get in over my head. Basically scope is telling me to take some time away myself for the day. I will be better prepared to deal with it later. And Taro is saying things will work out. And at the end, all as it should be. But I wonder if part of that has anything to do with if I should shoot a quick email in he day or leave things alone for awhile. But I guess reading what you did, you can antisapate what's going to happen. And in a way you don't really want to get involved. Family time is just that. Part of me just want to go along to aid in some way. But in the end it be just me.

I was just in the potty just now. I've been doing some thinking just as I always have. But as of right now, I just hope to wait it out and get the comp up and running when sim gets back.

I know it more or less it seems like it's only when the bad things happen I find myself here. I am aware of others concerns. And I find it hard to beleive some things more than others. I hope for peace and get over this soon. I wonder if it all goes back to paciences. I don't seem to have much of it now. I am making myself ill because of this. I wonder what's taking sim so long? I hope this discomfort in my stomach will go soon. I think I should move the boxes. It's in the way. Overthinking things makes me very tired. So don't do that to yourself. You don't need this. Don't put yourself through this. Don't do anything you don't want to. Nothing you are unconfrontable with. How to be at peace. I think I need to seperate myself from the ailing pain, which is myself.

But then again, things can be worse. Things can always be worse. It pains me to have to make these choices and then not know what is going to happen. Cool head and a warm heart. Worry. What am I waiting for? But then again if I don't hear anything, then I don't have to deal with it. Things will be as they should be. As they naturally are. Maybe it's time to try a different path. To live with the pain. To take some time to grow in peace.

No comments: