Friday, August 28, 2009

Dis

~Simplicity~
I guess I should focus more time on working on the computers today and general taking care of things. Instead of a rejection letter or an email, it's a rejection all. I don't know which is worse. And once again it's an internal thing. But I guess it doens't mean I should give up. And my search continues. But in a way especially with what has been going on this week, it's rather discourging. I am not the only one in this boat. But in a way I feel useless. Not like the feeling of not doing enough, but the lack of ability to do something. It's a nice day today and I don't want to focus on only the negative. my back has been feeling better since working with the machine. So that's a bright point. I wonder about many things and as often as I tell myself there's little to nothing you can do about it.

No comments: