Monday, March 30, 2009

Sleepless

This weekend I bring down. Spent a day with pretty much the usual shopping. I did something that I didn't expect last night was to tell mum about the situation. I know I need to talk about it, but I have not found the right time. Not yet, but soon maybe. When I feel the time is right and I have taken careful time and consideration of things before I rush into anything.

I don't know why I see this trap and yet I still walk into it. I can see mayself walking into it so well too. I almost don't see any other way around it. I see it so well in my head and I make it come true. Maybe I need to start wanting something else and seeing something else and start to want good things for myself instead of expecting the worse.

I feel like packing things up and dealing with it in the morning instead. Please take care and goodnight self.

Something to keep in mind today:
Daily Planetary Overview
With the Sun conjunct Mercury today, your intellectual powers will be strong. You will be able to think of responses quickly and express your ideas forcefully. With the two planets in Aries, you will get into heated discussions.

Your Horoscope - Tomorrow, March 30, 2009
Don't criticize the situation until you have come up with a better solution, melly. Be creative in your approach. Realize that much can be accomplished if you approach the situation with confidence. Being pessimistic about all the problems will not help with finding the solution. Let your mind relax. Your intuition will guide you. Feel free to speak out with confidence and strength. Perhaps the most fanciful-sounding answers will prove to be the most ingenious solutions.

No comments: