Saturday, March 21, 2009

Deeper Conversation

Pushing a wheel barrel is easy, thinking about it is the hard part. Stop thinking about it, stop worrying about it, just push.

Whatever you have to do in life, thinking about it is the hard part, doing is very easy.

Just thinking about it makes you so tired, zaps you mentally.

It's one of thoes times I wonder what I am doing with someone like that. But it has been awhile since I have felt this way. I wonder where the energy comes from. Or it could be that I am just upset. Or it could also be the little mint. Or just hornomal issues. I so really like the colors.

It's really nice. Once you really get going, it really doesn't seem like anything if much at all. It's to keep going, keep moving, keep doing. I know there's much I so much admire, so much I ador. Someone that I don't think I can ever be like but can't help but ador.

I really won't try to write too much or at least try not to make things so long. It makes think more difficult to read and seeing how long things are make me just not want to read it even more. But in general I don't have much to say. Just today I had a feeling that I have not felt in a long time. It's a long missed feeling, yet a painful relief. I talked to people that I have not talked to in a long while. Some self reflection maybe needed, else it's time to move. For now goodnight self.

No comments: