Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cichlid

Like the clouds you
Drift me away, far away
And like the sun you
Brighten my day, you brighten my day
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie

Are things really as they appear? I just need to keep on working, keep on doing. Realize what I am doing, what is happeneing, what is going on to me and my surroundings. Never get too attched in an lasting effort to constantly improve. Do not worry much, the more you get done, the easier things will become. Do not advoid the inevatable. Do not run, do not hide. Show no fear, have no fear. There is nothing to fear except fear itself. The addiction, the attachment, so long have I battled it and thought it was a war long won and over. And yet it returns. A long lost enemy I faced and forgotten.

"When I see you, I run out of words to say"

Take things as they are simply, unchanged and as they are.

No comments: