Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pain and Depression

I feel so useless right now, like I can no do anything right. try as I may, I can't seem to get it right. I do enjoy studing, but for some reason I have a hard time getting myself to do it. Don't be lazy and get it right. I need to reassest the situation. I really have no one to blame but myself. I need tog et my proiorties straight and set much higher standards. I kind of like the elevator music, maybe do a search later. I feel tired and want to just curel up and die. But I know I can't give up. I really can't. No matter how hopeless things seem. I can no give up, that plain and simple. Just keep yourself busy. You know you like it. It has been awhile since I did some real typing. But it's a good thing. To do some some self reflecting and I need to trust myself and go with gut feelings. Please do take care of yourself so you can do more.

No comments: