Monday, February 23, 2009

Reflection

And I don't really like what I see. But we shall see what comes of this. But there are things I have to do. I just need to get myself to do it without hessitation. I can smell popy corn and xbox in the next room. It's funny how flash doesn't work on this particular computer in the lab. Maybe it's a sign to not to play. But I did go over two econ quizes. I should go through them again later or tomorrow and eventually get them all into thy head and spit it all out for the test. From the 4th to the 23rd, nothing till today. What think this is? Some friend. Call to brag how well things are going? I don't have time for shiet. I won't put up with the craps. So figuring the last secur quiz wasn't so bad. But time passes so quickly when you are having fun doesn't it? Or when you are actually learning. And what the faking hell is with this computer? First there's no flash and now no adobe? Freaking hell.

No comments: