Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tears of the Past

The pain I put myself through the choices I make. Although I have been feeling better since reading that a side effect is a delayed period cycle is normal, I still have hope. But I still have fear and the best way I can think of the deal with this fear is to just stay away. I know how I can be, but it's the fear now that will keep me away or at least for this week it will be just the week of exams I can not aford to not try my best. The printer is not working and then there's so much uncertainty. Lord, anyone, just anyone that can hear me. Make this go away, take this away from me. I can do anything for you. I know what I have done, I really have learned my lesson. Please, I will take better care of myself so I can serve your purpose. Please spare me. It's like everything is coming back to bite me in the back. The parents do not approve. This will not help my cause. And I just googled that the first day of spring is on march 2oth. I know I have all this fear, but the best thing I can do now is to pray, but all the fear and anxianty into good productive use, gain whatever knowledge so I can deal with whatever may be thrown at me and while I still can.. do what I have to do for I don't have much time left..

While I still have what little time I have left, I need to get done what I wanted to before it's just too little too late no matter whatever is happening around me. For now, I shall focus on econ and get what I can done by disgussion time. Goodluck.

No comments: