Friday, May 29, 2009

Calm Before the Storm

Love: The Emperor
Touchstone: The Pope
Career: The Tower

-->Against the secure backdrop of long-term stability, you do everything in your power to make things go smoothly today as far as emotional attachments are concerned. The Pope and the Emperor make you inclined towards compromise, goodwill and receptiveness towards your significant other. You seek balance in all things and with your current air of confidence, you can’t help drawing people towards you…

I feel a smudge better, but I still don't know how I will handle it. It's bad enough as it is. But I need to deal with it before it's too late. So it's to be expected. Hungie and tired. Think if you remine for the most part above the class average, you might got out of this alright. Still hopeful. I still don't know how to break it. I know I am already upset, I don't wish to make anyone feel that way. There's no need to feel bad about yourself or hurt others feelings as you already know how painful it can be. If it can be done in a way where no one gets hurt, it is the best.

No comments: