Friday, May 22, 2009

Slacker

I know I been slacking off in ass aspects. In blogging and in school even. It could be worse, but I think this way is better for letting it all out. It's like the week before graduation. I don't think I said anything about that day.

5/18 Was a day I wasnt' really looking forward to now did I care for it. But it was nice, pleasent. Showed in in a suit and looked oh so handsome. It was more or less rediculious, but eating out was fun. Eating chow fun but especially general tous chicken was rather tasty.

Chicken breasts: 2 pounds, boneless
Garlic: 1 cloveGinger: 1/4 tsp.
Ketchup: 2 tbsps.
Cider vinegar: 1 tsp.
Soy sauce: 1/3 cup
Water: 1/2 cup
Apple juice: 1/4 cup
Red-pepper: 3/4 tsp.
Olive oil: 1-2 tbsps.

10 mL (2 teaspoons) sesame oil*
15 mL (1 tablespoon) grated ginger
60 mL (1/4 cup) diagonally sliced green onions
60 mL (1/4 cup) each water, white vinegar and sugar
15 mL (1 tablespoon) cornstarch
15 mL (1 tablespoon) soy sauce
30 mL (2 tablespoons) oyster sauce (optional)
30 mL (2 tablespoons) ketchup
For garnish diagonally sliced green onions

No comments: