Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Restart

5/27/10

The computer is so much faster after you restart the comp. I maybe should have done it sooner. So many pretty images....http://www.delish.com/recipes/cooking-recipes/summer-drinks-recipes?GT1=47038 It makes me want to get a nicer camera...

Observations: It seems like the little minor things bother like the scratch on the floor, the dust, all the small things, like the line on a sheet of paper. The things is, it bothers me that it bothers them. Well that's how things goes. Last night's conversation didn't go too well more or less. Try to make something into something else. I think the Monday thing should be fine. But I am still stressed and antsy about the other issue. At this point, I really don't care about the amount, I just need to know. But it's hard isn't it? I recall this feeling somewhere. From a time long forgotten... But about last night, I had a convo and had another deja vu moment. I can't recall what it wa about... oh hmm.. I really can't think of what it is. maybe part of the blame can be me thinking about things too much and reacting things out in my head where I can't seperate what has really happened or not. Today I didn't too so much thinking. More farming today. Yet I don't want to get into trouble. And dang it, I missed the razor too. Oh well, another time. But I still worry if this is the right time to mention something. There is the long weekend and it maybe easier to forget. It maybe better to drop it this weekend. But I am not sure. This is kind of more or less eating away at me like many things in the past has. So how can I deal with this? I am not worried for myself, but more for. I just don't trust that will take care of things on end. I really don't. I don't trust at all.

Move along, all you got to do is keep it strong and move along move along just to make it through.

Jer always looks like he is troubled. I am not sure what to make out of it. They always give me a hard time. Should I push back? I know I should, it's just a matter of time. But I did think about it. So maybe a mention of it this week and again next week and hopefully they will let me know something... Ass crapies, I just noticed I need to edit the free mag stuff because the info is all wrong and rediculious.

Something to work on next week in between all the other junks. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/engagement-roast-chicken-recipe/index.html

No comments: