Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow

Do I want the snow to go away? I am not sure what I want. I know I am drowning in my own turmoil. I am running things in my head that I should not, I think. Like scope saids, like I am driving with the emergency breaks on.

~Pace Changer~
That was a nice pace changer, really it was. Who knew something so simple could lift me. That noodle. Was there just in time. Really something isn't it? Was part of something, but now is different. But it's something I still want to try to keep in touch with. Who knows, maybe one day. I was feeling like I was going insain for a moment. The snow is really dashing my hopes.

~Frustration~
Was so hopeful earlier in the day. And then gone. Frustration I guess. Should not take it out on anyone. But I guess I feel like giving up at times and being left alone. I am very sad but I guess I can not do much about what the Lord wants. I do hope it's for the best and hope the Lord knows that. Think been day dreaming too much. I get tired of all this and want to be left alone. Get some peace of mind.

No comments: