Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gey

It's the only thing I can count on to drag me away from the hindrance and Poker Face. It has a good point. And here I am again. I guess things haven't been that today overall. There are thoughts that still cross my mind. Today, the thought crossed my mind and clung on for awhile and made things better in a way by making it easier to let go. Gay anyways, so what is there to miss? But I wish I knew. But it's all part of finding out. Since when has finding anything of this sorts easy?

As a side note, I still want to get a planner. I know I still got this little bugger. I got some things to plan and need to keep working. Keep getting things done. It may not be the quickiest, but it shall be done. I want less and to do more. For tomorrow, earlier this evening I wasn't sure what I was going to do. But later it was like it hit me and one at a time I knew what to do. Was it just not the right time? Is timing really that important? Is it really there is a time for things and it will come when it does? I know Poker Face has always been a fav. It's something I want to spire to.

I should hit things hard and fast like a man. A real man.

And it happens again. But gey seems to help. It makes it easier not to care. In a way, it But like math, lets try to simplify it.

No comments: