Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Rejection

I guess I found out after more carefully reading it what I should have caught earlier. But to no a due. Oh well. So here I am waiting for maybe another 5 minutes to see that if it it could be dirt cheap so I maybe tempted to get a pair for fun. Not like the original price was all that high anyways. But more like for fun. Think I'll have a hard time getting it on anyways. Else not sure what to feel. Not like it was purpose peek, but it happen to be there and for me to happen to work on this, it happen to be gone. Not sure what to feel about some is things. I am tempted to talk and to get it all out. But I wonder at times what it will do if anything. Will it do more harm than good? I need to keep doing.

~Intuition~
It's funny how it's correct. Disappointment never fails to disapoint. Funny how it works. Is it what I create? But it's always the expectations. Can I not have any expectations? How can I not expect the best from myself? What about hope? Maybe it's more on doing and less on the result. Whatever the result is, can you not make do with it in one way or another.

Even when there was a time I should not forget how hopeless things seemed like. I can not forget. Whatever negative hopelessness, was able to be turned into strength and got through it.

No comments: