Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't Mash Her Head Back

I don't understand why I have this hesitation. It's so disabling. I can't get anything done with with this fear lingering over me like a dark cloud. The eats away at me. It has been awhile since I have felt this kind of fear. I guess of late I have been advoiding it. I have been cold. It could be the weather. But no matter what the result, it's best to know the final result so I can make more choices. I guess I do not have to make the choice now. It seems like there is always a meeting. But it can never be certain. Counter productive fear is. If they sense fear, they will act accordingly. If you didn't fear them, they can do no harm? Cycle of negativity that brings us harm. When it's not used to control people. A disease of the mind.

I guess I can save a minute or two and make the appointment in person. I think the first time I made the appointment it was over the phone. Or was it in person because I remember getting a card for it. What's the worse that ca happen? So you pay for it.

The more I read, the more I think it maybe best to go on that day. But I don't think it will take much time. More signs seem to be pointing to go later. Much later. Or to go out on your own. But if I had an appointment, I could be there uber early.

Fear pushed you in, fear made you fall. We make it happen too often. It's the fear that kills you.

  • Talk to sim about making meatballs.
  • clean up act

No comments: