Saturday, September 26, 2009

Desire

~Animale Desire~
This morning I have felt the need and the one to call. But from pure logic and reasoning, there isn't one. Yesterday brouught up a point how hot chicks end up with ooglie guys and then it was aimed at me. Made me think. But then again, even the most beautiful super models can feel ooglie.

~Dill~
I want to quick jot this down as all other dreams seem to be gone by mid afternoon. Not usually not in the dreams but for some reason was. I can only recall where went into the mens bathroom and then came out with something in his mouth. It was like a light pink irridesent sucker in his mouth shaped like a small you know. The bottom was like a norm and then it had second half like a more narrow and a head at the tip and was sucking on it like it was nothing. There were 2 female I assume coworkers that saw and looked at strangly and then took it out to show and then pop it in and continue sucking. I wanted to crawl into a hole..

Was that really it, or is there more to it?

No comments: