Monday, April 3, 2017

Unrequited

was doing research before in the past weeks and I thought I found what described what I was feeling. I was so sure. I was so certain. But then I came accross another word unrequited and further searching I found to fit what I was going through better not only how I felt but also the dialogue that went on in my head. You are not alone. In absence that I am not special on how I feel or think. Not unique. Back to reality. The highs and lows. Are they worth it? Are they enough to motivate you to be better? Or is it leading you down the wrong path. How to know which direction I should go? How to be better? Our zoo by BBC was pretty good. Really can't go wrong with animals.

Trying to figure out what to do. what to do first. How to do it? Who to ask? What's the worst response you could get? You already got it on Friday. Basically telling you off to figure it out on your own. I found videos some can be good but not to the point fast enough. I worry I won't figure it out fast enough. Should I work on all of it or focus on one topic at a time? Not sure yet but I want to spend time during the day trying to figure out out. See what you can ask about the forms and let know if you run into issues.

Tried to change hair color but it didn't turn out as expected. Not sure why wanted the change. Is it even what I wanted or trying for attention? The color is mot bad but see how it styles before I decide. It's darker like my heart. 

No comments: