Thursday, April 13, 2017

Really Really

Still into really really just like how I am still into you. But I try to find ways to distract myself. Focus on my work and not let you get away with it. Today you were really cold. I'm not sure why and as much as I would like to know why. I find myself holding back and not digging for the answer if it's not freely given. Don't want to force anyone or have any unwilling participants. You would not like the answer anyways. Just being professional. Or at least trying to be more serious and not personable. It's frowned apon even at the big four and they know what they are doing and looking for. Lulu being worried about not being able to be promoted got me thinking of my own approach with my peers and manager. Who and what are they looking to promote. Is being friendly with everyone not professional enough? 

No comments: