Tuesday, April 25, 2017

10 minutes blocks of time

You decide what you do with it. Don't be wasting your blocks in what others are saying in passing. Don't dwell on what didn't mean anything to them anyways. Let's get some craps done.

It's hard to put you down and not to look forward to you, but the coldness and disappointment is even harder to swallow. Sometimes it worth the moments that fat and few in between but it's nothing special as over time I feel you have a freespirt unique banter with others as well. So don't take it personally. Gotta put you down more often and not carry you around like a brick. I can't help but keep coming back to you in my mind but it's rather bitter and resentful of what I made you to be.  I know I still do but let's try to focus on me a bit more and fall for myself. All the traits you admire, to become those things yourself.



No comments: