Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Attention

You know I am doing an evening post when it includes a video. I don't know how long this one will last but I don't feel this one will last too long. It's yet another phase but to it's point, from the myers brigs I am just longing to belong, to be included. Am I not making myself open to being included or invited? I try not to worry too much that I am bothering others. It's getting to the point what I don't care so much anymore. I got my own agenda.

Trying to stay away. The coming break will be good for me. You just want attention, karma will get you. What are you doing to me? Try not to feed the animals. I need to remind myself I like how things are. Things can only get worse. Focus on yourself.

How can I work out more and drink more water?

No comments: