Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You are Already Sick Enough

~Why so Loud?~
I got war of the roses to listen to. I am not sure what time it is one. But I hope to catch a it. I really don' think anything is going to get any bigger at this rate. I have been going at this for like 2 weeks. I try to do the kegal workouts.

We worry ourselves sick.
We are sick enough already worry about the future
We neglect the place where we can do something
We have so many things.
We live such complicated lives.
We can not travel lightly through life.
We carry rocks among other things.
The first way of letting go is chucking things out
You get tired of carrying it.
What can you toss, more than you can imagine and nothing goes wrong
Free from the past
Have courage to let go.
We get a lot of pain from the past, more than what you can learn
The future is uncertain
Life has gone in directions you could not have predicted
The fault finding complaining mind

No comments: